The Deal

Ellen, if you're reading this: Yes, we'd be glad to be on your show.

Monday, May 2, 2011

WE HAVE A HOME!

So, it's more than official.  Deposits are paid and leases are signed.  We have a hoooome!  I'm only seeing it through pictures so far, but I already love it.  I can't wait for my brilliant roommate to put her creative awesomeness into it.  It will be a hip pad.  Full of hip things.  You can guarantee we'll be hosting a gathering on any given weekend/holiday.  You're invited.  Here it is!

Our house.
Pretty floors for dance parties.
This is where we will sit and knit.
Pretty floors will also be great for sock skating.
Stairs.  These will be festive during Christmas.  Count on it.
 We'll make food here.  And talk about meaningful stuff.  Like...Taylor Swift's latest boyfriend.

2 comments:

  1. Coby, I am beginning to read these things. I am attempting to make a bigger presence with business on the internet. I plan to use Facebook, YouTube, Blogger, LinkedIn for starters. Course getting out and knocking on doors and picking up the phone is always SOP (standard operating procedures).
    It sounds as though you are settling into life in the Rockies. Nice pad. I might be knocking on your door when I come to CO to ski. Did you know that I was a ski instructor in my younger days?
    Well best wishes for your work and play in Colorado. God Bless. Cary

    ReplyDelete